Silk Bassinet Fitted Sheet - Ivory
This product is currently sold out.
Silk Fitted Bassinet Sheet - Ivory
- + Size Guide
- + Shipping
- + Care Guide
Sleep your newborn on our Ivory Silk Fitted Bassinet Sheet.
Sleeping on silk allows your little ones head to glide smoothly across the silk surface, eliminating friction and tugging at the skin and hair.
Mulberry silk is the most luxurious fibre in the world which is why we think its just perfect for delicate baby skin.
- Eliminates baby bald spots forming while sleeping. It also helps repair bald spots by not pulling on the new hair growth.
- Highest grade 6A, 22 momme Mulberry Silk
- Hypoallergenic - natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mould and other allergens.
- Regulates temperature - keep your little one cool during summer and warm in the winter.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - non-toxic and chemical free.
- Beautifully packaged in a modern gift box - ideal baby shower gift.
100% Silk - Fitted Bassinet Bottom Sheet
Designed to fit Standard NZ size bassinet mattress. Fitted with elastic to keep the sheet in place for safe sleeping.
Monday Silks is a New Zealand based company offering worldwide shipping (ex Australia and PO Box addresses).
Our standard shipping rates are as follows:
- New Zealand: Courier Tracked $5.99 NZD
- International: Standard shipping $20 NZD
- International: Courier $35
Our Standard shipping delivery estimates are as follows:
- NZ dispatched orders take an estimated 1-4 business days tracked via Post Haste. All Post Haste deliveries require signature upon delivery unless requested not to by the customer. Please add in notes section upon checkout.
- International dispatched orders take an estimated 8-12 Business days. Some countries are tracked and some are not. When you place an order and select your shipping method it will tell you if your specific country is tracked or not.
ALL SALE ORDERS ARE FINAL. We unfortunately cannot offer exchanges returns or refunds on sale purchases to please choose carefully.
- Only use a detergent which is recommended for silk.
- Cold/warm hand OR gentle machine wash.
- Wash separately, inside out in delicates bag.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Shade dry.
- Iron inside out at a low temperature.
See our ultimate guide to washing silk pillowcases.