Cot Sheet Fitted - Silk / Cotton
$129.00 was $139.00
This product is currently sold out.
Cot Sheet Fitted - Silk Top
- + Features
- + Size Guide
- + Shipping
- + Care Guide
Our Silk Cot Fitted Sheets have been designed in New Zealand with your little mover in mind.
We've only used silk where it really matters! Mulberry Silk covers the top of the mattress and 100% cotton is used for the sides and base of the bottom sheet.
Sleeping on silk allows your little ones head to glide smoothly across the silk surface, eliminating baby bald spots and knotty bed hair forming.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - free from harmful dyes and chemicals.
Reduces hair loss and baby bald spots forming. It also helps repair bald spots by not pulling on the new hair growth.
- Hypoallergenic - natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mould and other allergens.
- Regulates temperature - keep your little one cool during summer and warm in the winter.
- Breathable & Hydrating - doesn’t absorb moisture and natural oils.
- Highest grade 6A, 22 momme Mulberry Silk.
- Beautifully packaged in a gift bag - ideal baby shower gift.
Designed to fit a standard size NZ/USA cot mattress.
Silk Cot Sheet - Fitted Bottom
Monday Silks is a New Zealand based company offering worldwide shipping (ex Australia and PO Box addresses). The prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars.
Our standard shipping rates are as follows:
- New Zealand: Courier Tracked $5.99 NZD
- International: Standard shipping $20 NZD
- International: Courier $35
Our Standard shipping delivery estimates are as follows:
- New Zealand residential dispatched orders take an estimated 1-4 business days tracked via Post Haste. All Post Haste deliveries require signature upon delivery unless requested not to by the customer upon checkout.
- International dispatched orders take an estimated 8-12 Business days. Some countries are tracked and some are not. When you place an order and select your shipping method it will tell you if your specific country is tracked or not.
ALL SALE ORDERS ARE FINAL. We unfortunately cannot offer exchanges returns or refunds on sale purchases to please choose carefully.
- Only use a detergent which is recommended for silk.
- Cold/warm hand OR gentle machine wash.
- Wash separately, inside out in delicates bag.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Shade dry.
- Iron inside out at a low temperature.
See our ultimate guide to washing silk pillowcases.