Teal Silk Cot Sleeve
$59.00 was $84.99
This product is currently sold out.
Struggling with baby bald spots and bed hair? Reduce hair loss and frizz with our Silk Cot Sleeve
// 100% Mulberry Silk //
Give your little one the best night sleep on our teal silk cot sleeve.
The silk cot sleeve allows your little ones head to glide smoothly across the silk surface, reducing hair loss and frizzy bed hair caused by friction.
- Reduces hair loss and frizz. Helps repair bald spots by not pulling on the new hair growth.
- Fits standard size NZ/USA cot mattresses 69cm+ width. Comes with a stretchable backing to hold the cot sleeve in position and allows for ranging mattress size.
- Hypoallergenic and a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mould and other allergens
- Regulates temperature to keep your little one cool during summer and warm in the winter.
- Hydrating and doesn’t absorb moisture and natural oils - perfect for delicate baby skin.
- Design for durability, with the highest grade 6A, 22 momme Mulberry Silk.
- Certified under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 to be non-toxic and free from harmful dyes and chemicals.
- Beautiful packaged with gift box - ideal for baby shower gifting.
|Dimensions - Silk Cot Sleeve||40cm x 147cm continuous sleeve. Includes stretchable nylon/spandex backing.|
|Cot Mattress size||
Fits Standard size NZ/USA cot mattresses. Circumference should measure between 158cm - 172cm.
|Note||DO NOT use if the Silk Cot Sleeve does not fit snug around the cot mattress. Not suitable for bassinets.|
Designed in line with New Zealand safe sleeping guidelines. Please follow Monday Silks safely guidelines when using the Silk Cot Sleeve. Use only on a firm cot mattress which meets the specified sizing requirements as stated by Monday Silks.
Do not put any loose items in the cot such as soft toys, pillows or anything else that could cause suffocation.
I was at first skeptical but wanted to try due to my baby's bald spot. I did not realise that the cot cotton sheet is so much courser until I felt the softness of the silk sleeve! I think I see some itsy bitsy hairs growing back on my baby's bald spot. I can't wait to see if it fully grows back in a few months. Thank you.