1. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- When you sign up to our Monday Silks enewsletter
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you choose to complete surveys we may sent you
- When you visit our website
- When you contact us with queries
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our website, we use the order information that we collect generally to fulfull orders placed though the website such as payment, shipping, order confirmation.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us screen for potential risks and fraud, as well as optimise our site by accessing information about how our customers navigate and interact with the website.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- We will use your purchase history to send you or make available personalised offers.
- We combine the shopping history of many customers to identify trends and ensure we can keep up with demand, or develop new products/services
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. Monday Silks share your personal information with third parties as outlined below:
Shopify Inc. provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Mailchimp are our email marketing provider who we send email marketing communcation through. With your consent your data is stored on Mailchimp servers so we can keep you updated on product news. Mailchimp also provide us with information on how you interact with our emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of Monday Silks emails, or via email@example.com
5. HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us by email using the subject line ‘consent withdraw’ at firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All payments completed via our website are encrypted to protect our customers.
Monday Silks use first and third-party cookies to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website. We use Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google's Interest-based advertising to enhance your online experience. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google's Ads Settings.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Monday Silks website may contain links to other sites which are not administered or governed by Monday Silks. These are provided solely for the convenience of our visitors and we do not take responsible for the content of these websites. If you choose to click on the link to another website to use its services or resources, Monday Silks are not liable in respect of your use of the linked website.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
11. GOVERING LAW