Silk Bassinet Sheet Fitted (Half) - Light Grey
Silk Bassinet Sheet Fitted - Light Grey
Top Half Silk / Bottom Half Cotton
We've used silk were it really matters! 100% Mulberry silk covers the top half of the mattress where babies head lays. We've used ultra soft and warm jersey knitted cotton for the bottom half.
Luxurious and chemical free, our silk bassinet fitted sheet are made from high grade 6A 22 momme mulberry silk.
Other fabrics can knot and pull out your little ones delicate hair, however silk allows bub's head to glide smoothly across the silk surface. With hypoallergenic properties, our silk bassinet sheet is also kind to your baby’s skin, making it an ideal fabric for babies with eczema and other skin allergies.
- Reduces baby bald spots & matted hair. Silk also helps repair bald spots by not pulling on the new hair growth.
- Hypoallergenic - natural resistance to dust mites, fungus, mould and other allergens.
- Regulates temperature - keeps your little one cool during summer and warm in the winter.
- Breathable & Hydrating - Absorbs less moisture and natural oils.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- + Size Guide
- + Shipping
- + Care Guide
Silk Bassinet Fitted Sheet (Half Cotton)
Monday Silks is a New Zealand based company offering shipping to NZ, Australia and UK (ex PO Box addresses). The prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars.
Our standard shipping rates are as follows:
- NZ Urban: $6 NZD
- NZ Rural: $8.50
- Australia: Standard (non tracked) $10 NZD
- Australia: Tracked courier $20 NZD
- Rest of World: Courier $35
Our Standard shipping delivery estimates are as follows:
- New Zealand residential dispatched orders take an estimated 1-4 business days tracked via Post Haste. All Post Haste deliveries require signature upon delivery unless requested not to by the customer upon checkout.
- International dispatched orders take an estimated 8-12 Business days. Some countries are tracked and some are not. When you place an order and select your shipping method it will tell you if your specific country is tracked or not.
ALL SALE ORDERS ARE FINAL. We unfortunately cannot offer exchanges returns or refunds on sale purchases so please choose carefully.
- Only use a pH neutral detergent recommended for silk.
- Cold/warm hand OR gentle machine wash.
- Wash separately, inside out in delicates bag.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry. Shade dry.
- Iron inside out at a low temperature.
See our ultimate guide to washing silk.